jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

why are we helping ourselves lose our jobs

1. 60
    ppascualposted 6 years ago

chinese made products, thats what it is!!! let us start buying american made products , it just makes sense. We may pay more but it helps us keep work here. We may want to buy it cheaper ,but if we continue to do so , we will not be able to buy it either if we do not have our jobs

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

people are living for the moment, why will people buy more expensive products if they are limited in their finances,

2. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

Then what about the jobs for the Chinese people? Something tells me there's a little more competition for them tongue.

Okay, I can't say much...I'm one of the people who tends to pull money back into the country almost as much as I spend it on items from without.

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
      Petra Vlahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Except for food I am not buying anything; not American, not Chinese, not blessings from the moon.

What will Chinese people do? Their business. What will American economy do without my contribution? Just what I did without the contribution of the big business. This time is everybody for themselves

3. livewithrichard profile image85
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

We're too tied into a global economy to ever return manufacturing jobs back to America. We need to innovate and create new manufacturing opportunities.