Jynzly profile image 67

Would you rather be the boss of your own business or be an employee of others? Please elaborate.

Given the option, would you like to run your own business? If so what business would you be passionate enough to focus your energy and would it be profitable? If you chose employment or working for others business, what job would you be most effective and efficient?

Paul Maplesden profile image89

Paul Maplesden says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

Such truth! I know that there is so much "socializing" in a workplace comprising various personalities and ranks of employees. There are also pros and cons in running your own business. It's just a matter of choice and priority of personal values.

divacratus profile image72

Kalpana Iyer (divacratus) says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

Exactly. Politics and professional rivalry in the job is rampant, everybody wants to step higher in the expense of the person next to him. Whereas there is so much fun and excitement in creating something that expresses your personal inclinations in.

Dr. Haddox profile image72

Dr Freddie Haddox (Dr. Haddox) says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

Good for you Dr. Haddox. Thank you so much for sharing.

Globetrekkermel profile image62

Globetrekkermel says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

Wow sounds wonderful. If you put some more focus about your dream business, one day you will be in it. I can sense your passion in the way you relate it. Try to follow your heart and everything else will follow. Good Luck. Thanks for sharing.

msLarayne profile image69

msLarayne says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

Very well said msLarayne. My daughter just resigned from her stable teaching job for 7 years now; it worried me.She started her own "work at home Mom" business. She is much happier now. Thanks for sharing; I feel better now.