Phyllis Doyle profile image 92

If a retiree moves to another country can they still receive US SS benefits?

If a person has retired and wants to move to another country, can they receive their social security benefits from the US?

This question is closed to new answers.

sort by best latest

lisavollrath profile image90

Best Answer Lisa Vollrath (lisavollrath) says

24 months ago
  • Phyllis Doyle profile image

    Phyllis Doyle Burns (Phyllis Doyle) 24 months ago

    Wow! Lisa, this is great information you provide for me. Thank you so much. You are awesome!

The Examiner-1 profile image83

The Examiner-1 says

24 months ago