jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

2010 work from home: make money fast

1. blondepoet profile image80
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Anything too good to be true sadly is not true.
    And this is ridiculous..

1. akinnzo profile image60
      akinnzoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sure thta strue

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

What a pile of bulldust! You obviously know nothing about the Internet, marketing or pyramid schemes. This is not only illegal, it does not work and is immoral to boot. Take it somewhere else it stinks!

blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well said Earnest. smile

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile I hope I wasn't too rude, but this stuff makes me annoyed. smile

blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No Earnest it has been removed so it shows it was not appropriate anyway.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

You really should not be so rude to newbies Earnest big_smile

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

To make fast money you have to rob someone(like a bank for example), the problem is how to obtain a gun without money? I'll pass...

4. 60
    probafixposted 6 years ago

Making money with SEO work like article submission, blog comments and short way to intraday trading.

5. Sean_Galloway profile image61
    Sean_Gallowayposted 6 years ago

Making fast money online takes knowledge and work. If you don't know what you are doing, then it will take even more work.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Speaking seriously. You have to realise, that work online same as any offline requires knowledge - learning - knowledge- work - takes TIME. You see - TIME. Can I say once more? TIME.

1. raisingme profile image90
        raisingmeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes time and if you reverse those letters you will get the word emit - you have to spend time and emit energy and the k word has to come into play - knowledge.

6. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

with just a few hubs, I have become independently wealthy in a short period of time

7. 0
    eternaltreasuresposted 6 years ago

i think writing articles is one of the best ways to make money fast

8. nagarajnow profile image60
    nagarajnowposted 6 years ago

many possible ways are there to make money online..Like  adsense,clickbank,CJ, Ebay and so on.. But keep it in mind, all will work if you only work hard on that concept..

9. stephen620924 profile image59
    stephen620924posted 6 years ago

NO matter what business model you choose, you first have to develop a "success mindset" - Or nothing will work. You have to take full responsibility for your success and your failures and then work at the task you have undertaken with that mindset. Your decision to work for yourself/or start your own business means you have taken control of your life so the next step is to take control of your outcomes by doing whatever it takes to achieve your objectives!

10. Emmanuel Udom profile image61
    Emmanuel Udomposted 5 years ago

The success or failure of any business is determined by a well planned out feasibility studies

working