jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What are some tips for making money online in your spare time without having to

1. stricktlydating profile image81
    stricktlydatingposted 5 years ago

What are some tips for making money online in your spare time without having to spend any money?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/1583765_f260.jpg

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image80
    Zubair Ahmedposted 5 years ago

Well good question.  Take a look at my profile and follow the links to my attempt at providing just the information you need to do that.

You have already come to the right place with hubpages, I am sure you area already making money using hubpages.

A quick list:

(1) Write quality content
    (2) Monetise with good quality high worth affiliate programs and Adsense
    (3) Work on SEO for your content
    (4) Market - make sure you do this as much as possible
    (5) Seat back and repeat the above
    (6) Be patient and continue to work at it
    (7) Eventually you will start to see return - believe me it does come if you do the above correctly.

All the best

3. alexatomas profile image68
    alexatomasposted 5 years ago

I know some great places for you to earn money online, in your spare time. They require you to complete small tasks and get paid to do so.

Here's the programs I use: http://moneysodamnfast.blogspot.pt/

I hope I helped you smile

4. cheaptoys profile image61
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

i see the only way as making money online, tho you need a computer, an internet connection and your precious time! Just build up your online presence using free web hosting like blogger blogs or hubpages.

5. sm825 profile image59
    sm825posted 5 years ago

Well there are many ways to make some extra money online without having to pay. You can write articles, upload photos, and videos for sites that pay for that type of content.

Some popular websites are.
    1. YouTube (Partnership)
    2. Hubpages
    3. Redgage ( not sure if it pays yet.)
    4. Webanswers
    5. Points2shop/Cashle ( for those who just want cheap things like runescape membership, microsoft points, and items similar to that.)

working