jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

extreme ways to save money

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

people are becoming more creative and extreme in ways to save money.
    some are saving money loading up on condiment packets at fast food places. I see some places are dolling out the packets such as ketchup,mustard,etc.
    i am guilty of socking away soy saute packets to make my chicken dishes with.Don't tell!
    what's the most extreme things you have done to save some money?

1. HELLA profile image61
      HELLAposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I definitely take napkins wherever I can so I dont have to waste money on tissues. I mean a lot of napkins. They're free so why not!

Recycling is pretty crazy. I've definitely went through my roomates recycling after a weekend of partying to collect. They give me crap for it while I throw each bottle and can in a bag saying, "This is five cents, this is five cents, this is fifteen cents". Haha. Even if all I make is ten bucks, that's ten bucks that would otherwise just go the city recycling center and not in my pocket.

1. dosters profile image85
        dostersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Try that napkin thing at Subway.  They are like the napkin police.  Trying to get napkins from them is like in the musical Oliver: "Please suh, I'd like some moah"

Seriously once my son spilled my footlong sandwich and I asked for napkins.  They gave me three.  THREE!

2. imperial_han profile image78
      imperial_hanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The most extreme ways to save money is to make more money, becos the more you try to save money, its cost you even more....

Again, being constant productive in term of labor, spiritual, morale, and so on,is the most extreme way to save money, becos the more you produce, the more you can earn, and the more you can spend and save...

2. 0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Yes, that's what I do. I am trying to earn more money in order to save something at the end of month!

3. Bizziebee profile image74
    Bizziebeeposted 6 years ago

Definitely have taken napkins, sugar packets, creamers you name it, I've taken it! Embarrassing to some, smart to me! If they give it to you while not use it!