jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Finding free stuff online.

1. bearnecessity profile image59
    bearnecessityposted 5 years ago

I know there is a lot of free stuff offered online but many times the codes are out of date or it takes forever to find the right place online. How do you find free stuff online? Have you found free stuff online?

1. xanzacow profile image83
      xanzacowposted 5 years ago in reply to this
  2. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

What kind of free stuff: pictures,articles or white socks?

3. bearnecessity profile image59
    bearnecessityposted 5 years ago

Well I mainly like finding stuff like $5 off coupons for chilis or free kit kats or stuff like that. I have found stuff like that on thatfreething.com. I was wondering if anybody knew of anyplace else like that.

4. kenoscully profile image60
    kenoscullyposted 5 years ago

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if any of you would happen to have any advice on how to get free stuff outside of the U.S. I live in Ireland and most of the offers I come across as for U.S. residents only.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1. 59
      dorogiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I want a free I phone4 and a mac computer thank you

5. 59
    dorogiposted 5 years ago

I want a free mouse and mac

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Keep dreaming

6. TheBrandon profile image61
    TheBrandonposted 5 years ago

I just created blog that will list a variety of freebies, coupons, and great deals available online. Check it out.

7. visitmaniac profile image61
    visitmaniacposted 5 years ago

I find tons of free stuff online however some things you gotta just pay for smile there is no free alternative for it. With enough searching you will be able to find most of the free things you want. It just requires a lot of reading and searching. Often times more then just going out and buying it. Time or money? the constant battle