Herman Cain Gets Secret Service Detail?
Herman Cain Recieves Secret Service Protection?
I waited and reflected before I wrote this article because I am really trying to be positive in negative times. But I could not believe my ears when I heard Herman Cain was being protected by the Secret Service? And there are several reasons why I feel this is exceptionally inappropriate given Herman Cain's standing in the American Politics. I believe I have relayed on several hubs covering the debates that I feel like it has been a terrible error on the Republicans to have so many debates as they have talked themselves into a hole they may never be able to dig themselves out of.
Let me also clarify Mitt Romney will not get Secret service protection until he is in the White House as he is the real threat to Barack Obama's candidacy.
1) Herman Cain has been running around the country for the most part selling his books and not seriously running but more appearing as if he suffering dementia or Alzheimer's spotting his ridiculous 999 plan which is nothing more than a flat regressive tax on the poor. I can understand why Obama wants Cain to win the Republican Nomination because he will keep the White House but that isn't in the best interest of Republicans.
2) Cain had the audacity to tell the Occupy Wall Street crowd that the only person they had to blame for their unemployment and lost retirements are themselves. Using that logic and allowing for natural consequences which is what Cain advocates for every time he tells poor people it is their fault for being poor he should be denied Secret Service. If Cain's life is endanger then perhaps he should get out of the race or learn not to say such politically toxic things for which the natural consequence would be an assassination attempt on Herman Cain.
3) Cain is a millionaire who hasn't paid taxes like the rest of us in over a decade. He can well afford to pay for his own security detail. And since it was his big trap that got him into this mess then let him foot the bill for his own safety. After all the rest of us have to live the consequences of our actions why should Herman Cain or any other politician be exempt for having to live with the consequences of their behavior? Doesn't everyone in politics get it that they aren't special at all anymore but detested?
4) How physically conservative is it of Herman Cain to have a Secret Service detail which the tax payers will have to foot the bill for when he hasn't even won the nomination from his party? Herman Cain hasn't even won the nomination and the American people, especially the children of the American people, are getting stuck with Herman Cain's security bills. No wonder he is a millionaire. He makes everyone else pay for his misdeeds. Beside he could easily ask the Koch brother's to cover his security detail and then The People would haven't to be stuck with the check.
And then you have to ask yourself why would anyone in America ever vote for Herman Cain with a flat regressive tax plan for the middle income and poor people to pay the majority of taxes in the country to preserve his and his buddy’s personal wealth? The majority of the country wouldn't especially with this new tax of Cain's Secret Service.
It is not very physically conservative to be running up Secret Service tabs and putting it on The People's tab before even getting the nomination now is it Mr. Cain? And this is especially true given you could easily pay for your own security detail form your millions or your book proceeds which you have been pandering throughout your run?
If natural consequences or poverty is good enough for the people living outside of the belt way accord to the bums and crooks inside the beltway then Herman Cain needs to take his chances like the rest of America or he isn’t one of us and he is just another establishment candidate. And I am Republican.
America Paying for Political Operatives Bad Behavior
Do you think Americans should be forced to pay for political operatives bad behavior by paying for their Secret Service details?See results without voting
Do you think politicians should enjoy the natural consequence sof their bad behavior?See results without voting
Cain a Physical Conservative?
Do you think it is physically conservative for Herman Cain to have a Secret Service detail before he has even won the GOP nomination?See results without voting
Hermna Cain's Security
Do you think Herman Cian so be physically responsible to PAY for his own security detail?See results without voting
More by this Author
- 7Hillary Clinton Anger Management Issues: Fired as Secretary of State Not A Qualification to Run for President
A analysis of Hillary Clinton's effectivenes as Secretary of State and her treatment of American citizens and people around the world.
An historical perspective on Bill Nelson's service to Floridainas and his political position while representing Floridians including his position on Torture, intecourse with the USA military and his service to his...
An analysis of Hillary Clinton's feasibility of runnng for president in 2016.