Sterling Sage profile image 75

Should we control the growth of our population? And if so, who should refrain from having children?

Would you personally agree not to have children if it would keep the world and its people healthy? What would be a just way to curtail reproduction? The Human population is always growing, and our world has limited resources. The more depleted our resources become, the more urgently we need to limit our own growing numbers. If it were up to you, who would have children and who wouldn't? How would you decide? I'm especially interested to hear from young people who haven't (yet) had any kids, but I encourage anyone with a good idea to share it.

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

sarasca profile image87

sarasca says

andrew savage profile image60

andrew savage says

• CalebSparks 3 years ago

That idea is one the most monstrous and dictatorial notions I have ever heard of. Who has the rightful authority to regulate reproduction? Certainly no human power.

May you never come to any position of authority. You lack basic morality.

Jefsaid profile image61

Jefsaid says

H P Roychoudhury profile image79

H P Roychoudhury says