mintinfo profile image 83

Are you open to organ donation?

Facebook has introduced a new App that brings awareness to organ donation and many people who had not previously considered it are now open to donate their organs. What are your views on organ donation?

Mazzy Bolero profile image91

Mazzy Bolero says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

That is a valid concern. I guess you will just have to keep informed about the process.

yoginijoy profile image79

yoginijoy says

Aikonia profile image85

Aikonia says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

Good for you. It is all about your individual choice.

austinhealy profile image82

Bernard J. Toulgoat (austinhealy) says

• Deb Welch 4 years ago

I am donating all my vital organs and eyes - whatever remains that could not be put to use will be Cremated. I really don't see what is wrong with this option after death actually I only see right and good. The soul returns if you believe in hereaft.

edhan profile image59

edhan says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

Wow, that certainly eliminates the personal dilemma on a basic level. Who then chooses to opt out, the rich?

jessefutch profile image75

jessefutch says

• mintinfo profile image

mintinfo 4 years ago

Yes I do see where doctors might feel the need to jump the gun (due to time restrictions) over the uncertainty of the family members of the donor. Unfortunately, there is no time for legal battles at this stage