Ericdierker profile image 82

Are people so ignorant of what pneumonia means to someone over 60? That is what kills most.

Hey buddies left and right. Old people get pneumonia and die. The drugs to keep them alive alter cognizance. They are not in the same mental sphere as the rest of us. Go hold your grammas hand but do not give her the keys to a car.

Au fait profile image94

C E Clark (Au fait) says

• ptosis profile image

ptosis 4 months ago

Wouldn't mind Slick Willy being the unofficial 3rd term Prez. Had a surplus when he left office.

Dean Traylor profile image81

Dean Traylor says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

I just love stories that are exceptions to the rule. And I just love octogenarians that are all healthy and doing projects and engaged with others. Like cancer survivors that beat the odds it is great to hear miraculous stories.

ptosis profile image81

ptosis says

• Dean Traylor profile image

Dean Traylor 4 months ago

I hear you about the A/C the first dorm I lived in had the A/C running all the time. I ended up with ear infections. I had moved from the coast (where you rarely used A/C) to inner Orange County where temps always soared. I hated it.

Carb Diva profile image87

Carb Diva says

• fpherj48 profile image

Paula (fpherj48) 4 months ago

Diva...6 times?! U poor woman! Once was enough 4 me. There is a vaccine (every 7 yrs) No, LOL, I don't think it kills brain cells. While U R ill, the obstruction of oxygen causes temporary confusion. Stay well!!!

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

Dang, Paula, if found out I don't know squat about pneumonia but I am learning. The god awful thing is contagious. I just do not know enough to judge Hillary but I know enough to ask questions. We are well advised to question her judgment.

Kathleen Cochran profile image85

Kathleen Cochran says

Yossarian22 profile image60

Yossarian (Yossarian22) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

Oops I have a doctorate. I have spent a lifetime in geriatric care. My mom had pneumonia. I get my lack of oxygen flowing to the brain. I understand that blockage of airwaves to the blood causes problems with cognizant thought. Do you get it?

firstcookbooklady profile image83

Char Milbrett (firstcookbooklady) says

• Ericdierker profile image

Eric Dierker (Ericdierker) 4 months ago

Dang I pray for her. In my battle with fatal cancer we were most weary of blockage of the heart and lungs. I had to work my butt off to stay mobile and deny the crap from settling in my lungs. Old folk just ain't got a chance to normalcy.