jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

I made her cry, is that good or bad?

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years ago

Ok so here is the deal, I have written a couple hubs of a very personal nature. I guess trying to find some form of therapy and outlet for feelings I have a hard time expressing. I had me ex wife read one of them (the one about her) and it made her cry. So is it good or bad that she got enough from it to make her cry?

1. torimari profile image69
      torimariposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, depends what you wrote about her, and her explanation for crying....or body language. Was she hugging you with tears of joy? Did she give you a look of disgust and walked away....or did she go in a corner to cry asking you to kindly leave her alone?

Body language with crying I find is better to decide whether it is because a person is positively moved or sad and pissed at you from insult. smile

2. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66

unfortunately she 2000 miles away so I can't see her body language. What I wrote I published here and it is basically me saying how much I screwed up the best thing that ever happened to me.

1. torimari profile image69
      torimariposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ah, well that changes it.

That's something you really need to speak to her about...but since she cried from it, and it was about how you screwed up and lost her, I'm sure she was touched largely. I'm sure it hurt to read to, but since she cried rather than screamed at you, I'm sure it wasn't crying in anger. I'd talk with her about it further. If the truth behind doesn't come out right away, give it some time and she will express it I'm sure. :] Just an observation from people I know when they are sad or act in a way they don't want to fess upt o right way.

3. Flightkeeper profile image75
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

I read your hub, it's very touching and I can see why she cried.  I think it's a good sign and may lead to reconciliation (unless she's already married -- I may have read too fast, if so, sorry)

1. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66
      Has_aWayWithWordsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

No she isn't. She has done something I am so proud of and at the same time amazed by. She has completely devoted herself and her life to our daughter. She has not remarried and she is living every day for our child and making sure she comes first in everything

1. Flightkeeper profile image75
        Flightkeeperposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Better and better.  Then I hope your hub brings some positive steps. smile

4. Daniel Carter profile image80
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

I'm sure your focus is also highly placed on your daughter. She's a beauty. (Assuming that's her in your present avatar.) Reaching out to be that support your daughter needs will only heal the wounds that may exist between you and her. As for your future and your exes, let it become what it will. Focus on your daughter's life and well-being and let the rest happen as it needs to.

5. Mamelody profile image61
    Mamelodyposted 7 years ago

<<<<sob sob>>> prrrrrr (sniff sniff).... oh I cried my eyes out reading that.. its soo sweet and I smell a reunion....

That cute baby deserves both mummy and daddy and if I were her, I'd probably feel sorry for your a$$ & give you another chance... its sweet and am sure she smiles knowing you still have a heart for her...

Oh its a good thing if she cries like that.. If I cry like that am usually rewarded with a shag tongue (oopps said too much hehehe lol)

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

I think the important thing is you are healing and able to express yourself.  I commend you for that I know how much strength that takes.  Thats what matters.

1. Mamelody profile image61
      Mamelodyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Look whoz here.. welcome back girl smile

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 7 years agoin reply to this

xoxoxo

7. Has_aWayWithWords profile image66

lol  Mamelody, I don't know what will come of it and I am not pushing anything but for myself I just felt that I needed to put it out there.

1. Mamelody profile image61
      Mamelodyposted 7 years agoin reply to this

well all the best mate..Keep us posted.. if you do get reunited please invite me to the party so I can sample the cake!! tongue

working