CNN, MSNBC, ABC message , you will pay dearly for your Bias !

1. ahorseback profile image46
    ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago

Incredible Bias , is more the issue , -----Being  99 % Anti- Trump and 1 %  on Hilary offenses isn't fair and balanced , Here's the bigger point -----Do you really believe the American people are so stupid as to believe your incredible bias ?

And !, That it will not cost you profitability in the end ?
    A Serious Media response appreciated !

2. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 4 weeks ago

I was checking how much the most dishonest anchors earn per year in salary and it is astounding.  Then, there are packages in which they are rewarded incredible amounts, plus benefits.  I'm certain that they are tipped off on stock investments ahead of time also, like the corrupt politicians are.   Many may be compromised and blackmailed, just greedy liars, or they are that immoral or corrupt.

Six companies cross-ownership all of MSM in the USA, that is consolidated power.  They are heavily invested in the Clinton campaign.  They are able to tell us whatever they want, because Obama made it legal to do so when he repealed the propaganda law with Executive Order 13603.

I detest lying and deceiving, it is straight out of the pit of hell from my perspective.  Individually, I believe each person involved in the media deceptions can be forgiven by God.  As a multi-corporate whole un-repentant...they set their own course as a means to an end.   

Television is not our third eye.  I personally do not watch it.

1. ahorseback profile image46
      ahorsebackposted 4 weeks ago in reply to this

You turned off the TV , Awesome for you , I am very , very selective at this point who I watch ,  they also get O money from any subscriptions from me , even at the local level .  Where I live the amount of liberal bias is incredible ! ,  Bernie Sanders home state .

working