Milo Yiannopoulos "I will return" (to Berkeley)

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (47 posts)
  1. colorfulone profile image78
    colorfuloneposted 7 years ago

Milo Yiannopoulos announced that he will return to give his speech at the University of California, Berkeley in a few months. 

Former head of the Dept. of Homeland Security,  Janet Napolitano, now president of the University of California has been put on notice.  She failed to protect Milo's right to free speech, seems she should be qualified to have done just that the first time around.   

Napolitano, said that Milos speech will be televised to show viewers what kind of "white nationalist" he is, so they can make up their own minds.   

She seems to have forgotten about one of her employees at UC, the violent rioter who bragged on social media about beating conservatives outside Yiannopoulos; speech on February 1st, 2017.  Dabney Miller is a white guy, so his critics can't be called racists this time. He likes wearing earnings, wifebeater shits, and likes tattos. ... and drawing a paycheck from UC Berkeley administration. 

Will Napolitano fire Dabney Miller?
    Will Janet Napolitano protect Milo's free speech next time? 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 … z4XpjQlZ9W

Milo Yiannopoulos, the Jewish man from Britain who likes to brag about having sex with African American men deserves his own thread on HubPages Forums.  He is something else, not a "white nationalist" as Napolitano falsely stated.  Doesn't sound very conservative either.  He is a liberal. 

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13393159.jpg
    Before someone gets offended...Milo isn't politically correct, he refers to himself as a faggot.  He breaks the mold in every way possible while telling the world the truth whether they want to hear it or not. 
    I can respect that.

BTW, this wasn't the first speech of Milo's that was shut down by violent protesters / rioters. 

ADDED: forum thread link by jackclee lm
    UC Berkley riots to shut down free speech
    http://hubpages.com/education/forum/139 … ree-speech

2. colorfulone profile image78

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13393346.png

Milo Yiannopoulos Posted this on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/myiannopoulos/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Hmm!  ... I like that.

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

What a hog-pouch of confusion Milo is..

Yiannopoulos refers Donald Trump to as "Daddy. He is dangerously bright" many describes as racist and antisemitic yet pro Israel. He is Half Jew and has jungle fever. He is alt-right, and neo-Nazi like with racism and antisemitism are pillars of the movement. I hope he knows Hitler wanted to stomp out gays second worst to Christ killing Jews.

Received funding from virtual reality tycoon Palmer Luckey.[ Luckey has received scrutiny by reporters the man who invented Oculus Rift and the candidate whose campaign has centered on attacks on immigrants, Muslims and anti-feminist. Luckey, represents both sides of the increasingly schizophrenic tech industry: innovating tools for increased connection and knowledge with one hand, and empowering reactionary abuse and harassment with the other.

Milo is good looking young, bright and he loves Trump, maybe Trump should marry this guy

3. colorfulone profile image78

lol  Daddy Trump is already married.  I love Milo's sense of humor, but some can't "get it"!   

http://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13393372.jpg

She is a keeper!  Its nice to have a real woman in the People's House again as our First Lady!

A homophobe has better chance of having sex with a man than me. Lately his wife dose not look that happy with him.

4. colorfulone profile image78

Daddy Trump is usually working 16 hour days with staff surrounding him and his lovely wife isn't on staff.  She is happy to be working on her own passions again.  ~  Movers & Shakers! 

Milo's new book sky-rocketed to #1 and Best Seller on Amazon after the US Berkeley riot on campus that shut down his free speech.  Milo will return again... that's the spirit!   
    http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13393515.jpg   "Dangerous"

Ecclesiastes 10:2 ~      A wise man’s heart turns him toward the right [which is the way of blessing], but a fool’s heart turns him toward the left [which is the way of condemnation].

Milo calls himself a troll and nihilism. I can cherry pick something from every ism, yet mainly it is garbage in and garbage out.  Nihilism is the strangest word I have come across. Yet can see some parts of nihilism in  Milo and Trump supporters. Actually Milo speaks more honest than Trump, yet very conflicting things like nihilism fully,  in real life can not exist.

colorfuloneposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, nihilism is fat fantasy.  Milo talks. 

It’s easy to mock video gamers as dorky loners in yellowing underpants. Indeed, in previous columns, I’ve done it myself. Occasionally at length. But, the more you learn about the latest scandal in the games industry, the more you start to sympathise with the frustrated male stereotype. Because an army of sociopathic feminist programmers and campaigners, abetted by achingly politically correct American tech bloggers, are terrorising the entire community – lying, bullying and manipulating their way around the internet for profit and attention.

5. colorfulone profile image78

Correct for where I said Milo is a liberal, he is a Librarian. 

Just watched an interview he did with Truck Carlson the day after the riot.  He is feeling more optimistic than most because of hindsight having has a speech event shut down at another university, which lost millions in donations.    He said that UC only has a 47% employment rate after graduation. 

He was most disappointed because he didn't get to wear his Native American costume he was going to wear with a full headdress, with his name embroidered on it.  Sounds rather creative and funny!
    *    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3zPMVmqnvk

Yes, natives Americans the only true blue Americans there ever was.

Librarians is what Ron Paul is, he ran under Republican because a third party has no chance.  They would be the closest thing to anarchist, which I would support to get rid of the Federal government. Where the false represention of the people lays. Ron Paul was the only one that saw wars makng no sense. War has no Justice, no solution and the closest thing to hell on earth.

Jack ma ask Trump for 50% of US war budget to make America great again. Jack ma is a beautiful flawless billionaire.

You think Trump would be killed taking half of US war budget?

Trump doesn't need more money, he is very wealthy.  He isn't taking a paycheck for the job of president, he is volunteering his time, and donating all income to the Dept. of Treasury form foreign incomes. 
        ------------

Scott Adams, the creator of the comic strip Dilbert got his MBA at UC Berkeley and was a top donor, both in money and time.   After the recent riots, where Democrat terrorists “Antifa” set fires, vandalized property and beat Trump supporters unconscious, Adams pulled his funding from the troubled liberal university.

I’ve decided to side with the Jewish gay immigrant who has an African-American boyfriend, not the hypnotized zombie-boys in black masks who were clubbing people who hold different points of view. I feel that’s reasonable, but I know many will disagree, and possibly try to club me to death if I walk on campus.
        http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1567789908 … and-hitler

Adams gets it!  Looks like Milo was right, UC will be losing millions in donations no doubt. 

Adams will have fun creating cartoons...

1. Doug Cutler profile image68
          Doug Cutlerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Why so much hate for him from the libs. He is an almost perfect role model! Has he crossed the line even for libs?

Trump protest was largest in America history with 4.2 million out in more than 600 US Cities. Other contender were Bush and Reagan. Looks like a build UP for a second American Civil war,

Civil war, LO...pardon me BOOOM

The silent majority is much bigger. Janpan aroused a sleeping giant and see what happened there!

Milo explained why ugly people hate him during his talk at the University of Colorado, Boulder.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13396423.jpg

Article:  http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/2 … ople-hate/

Video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTBafIj-ay0

Basically its because Milo tells the truth. 
            Conservative, classical Liberals, and Librarians love him!
            The liberal neo-Nazis and Matrix regressives hate him.

Like the Neo's who rioted and did all the damage? It is like the Suni vs Shite and Catholic vs Protestants in Ireland type thing.

I listened to an interview with University of California Professor Darrell Y. Hamamoto about the UC Berkeley riots and how it's all part of the leftist plan to destroy your freedom of speech, on Inforwars last night.  The way he laid it out...there seems to be a dark-side to this.

Berkeley has long been the leading university for mind-control among other controversial studies and experiment.  I'm going to listen to him again and take notes and do more research on what he presented.  He sure sounds like he is informed and aware. 
                About the 13:00 mark:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpOORa2uJ_Y

Note to myself:  I am reminded often these days of the 88 Nazi scientists we brought to the US after WWII.   Some of them were mad scientists doing horrible experiments on Jews and other prisoners in concentration camps.

http://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13397537.jpg

Trump's/Bann-on plan is working perfectly. Milo mooo ha ha ha moo ha ha.

2. Doug Cutler profile image68

Original question: Yes I think the gov should pull funds from any terrorist type institutions.
                  And the reason is the left is tying to regain power back any way they can. It is like the elite or
                  the one world gov or what ever you want to call it is behind it. The U.S. general population is the last main obstacle. Turn us into sheeple and it is over. Kick the U.N. out and de-fund all  U.S. support.

Kick UN and NATO and US Feds all out.
                    Then Israel has no power and all the World's people's power will be happy again.

6. Doug Cutler profile image68
    Doug Cutlerposted 7 years ago

That stupid A'd  Berkley president would not let the police arrest any of those fire bombers and trouble makers. They could have found out who paid them and went to Sores or other source of treasonous criminals and make them pay damages and prison time.

What police do heavy investigation on occupational murder and theif anymore. The cash cow is policing profiting the traffic and pot.

The police could have fined them up the ying yang and confiscated funds. Then there would be plenty of profit for them. Sores is a Natzi cohort as a teen who ratted out the Jews after he promised to keep their valuables "safe" for them.

It"s too bad that money makes the world go round when it is all imaginary. Try to achieve anything without imagination.

This a different angle I have not experience discussion with, a Natzi Cohort. That is like a Nazi atheist. Well, Kkk and atheist are protected in America as a Religion. How can you nail down a Milo. I know if I could corner that weasel or rabbit in a long debate, I could show more of his cons vs pro conflicts in a tortoise vs heir race. On the other hand, how much dose nihilism conscious have.?

Cohort to me means in the deal with. Atheist has nothing to do with it as far as I am saying.
            the Natzis and Hitler believed heavily in the super natural and the power of the the symbols and the Arc of The Covenant. Sores believed in himself and whatever??? It is purely greed and lies.

I think the main reason I watch Milo is he is funny and well reserched. I can cherry pick anything from anywhere.

Other than that it's BS for money. Atheistism and Religion mix with Politics is fairytales I can't win at or make it come true. It's nature is based on fear and control.

Janet Napolitano, is another one who doesn't get what 'illegal' means.  She is making UC a 'sanctuary campus for illegal aliens' ... at taxpayer's and donor's expense.  Gotta protect them entitled voters! 

The 10-campus UC system admits there are about 2,500 illegal alien students enrolled across the university.
      https://www.universityofcalifornia.edu/ … d-students
      ---------
      "Milo and the David Horowitz Freedom Center have teamed up to take down the growing phenomenon of “sanctuary campuses” that shelter illegal immigrants from being deported. Milo will kick start the campaign with a speech at the University of California’s Berkeley campus on February 1, where he, backed by the Freedom Center, will call for the withdrawal of federal grants and the prosecution of university officials who endanger their students with their policies, starting with UC President and former Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano and Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks.
      http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/3 … -campuses/

I think universities enforcing the law is going to be the best beat for them keeping their doors open.  This confrontation may be long over-due. 

What kind of a war would you call this?

7. colorfulone profile image78

Radical Berkeley Anti-MILO Protest Leader: ‘No Regrets’
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-government … o-regrets/

Felarca and the group she leads—the Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration, and Immigrant Rights and Fight for Equality By Any Means Necessary aka By Any Means Necessary or BAMN—has history of gain engaging in violent protest. She was an activist in the Occupy movement and in Black Lives Matter-connected protests at the University of California at Berkeley.

FBI Investigating Identities of Violent UC Berkeley Rioters
    http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/0 … y-rioters/

Breitbart News reported that Ian Dabney Miller, an employee of the university, was involved in the riots, uploading pictures on Twitter boasting of his involvement.

UC Berkeley spokesperson said that “The campus is aware of the allegations involving someone who is a current member of the university’s workforce.  UCPD is working in close concert with the FBI on an ongoing investigation into the matter.”

Rioters smashed ATMs and bank windows, looted a Starbucks, beat Trump supporters, pepper sprayed innocent individuals, set fires in the street, and as well as spraying words “Kill Trump” on storefronts.

Causing $100,000 worth of damage to the university’s student union, rioters also caused between $400,000-500,000 worth of damage in Berkeley’s downtown area.

Then Berkley should pay for damages in town if they don't want to arrest or prosecute.
      It is their fault. And you and me get stuck paying cause fed money grants to them.
      I am against affirmative action big time. Has caused me not getting good jobs since 70,s due to stupid A'd quotas!. Doing good on tests and having clean record didn't count as much as other.

None of the neo-Nazi type groups that organize from protests blocking roads to violent destructive rioters creating chaos seem to have any common sense at all.  Their consciences must be seared as they speak lies of hypocrisy calling Milo, Trump and his supporters fascists, white nationalists, racists, and whatever other manufactured bile they foment.  They deserve justice due, fines and restitution.  They should have to pay for the medical costs of individuals they injure.

What do you do when they hide their faces behind masks and the police stand down?   

I'd like to see those that need to learn skills and how to be responsible get legitimate jobs, and hopefully some effective forms of counseling and long-term positive guidance to get them heading in a better direction in life.  There are plenty of great roll-modals willing to help.  A self-destructive path isn't the one I want to see them on.  They can lead productive positive lives if they want to.  They will be standing at the cross roads if they haven't already sold their souls.   

Taxpayers should not have to foot their bill or for all the damages they have done or will do.  They have to be stopped. 

UC says they weren't students, they were wearing masks, so how would they know. 

Milo plans to give his last "Dangerous Faggot" speech he was going to give at UC ... next week in DC, if I remember right.  He said that UC, Berkeley has a 47% employment rate after students graduates, which doesn't speak well of the university if that is correct.

Dangerous faggot, funny..

It cant be any worst than Muslims and Christians killing each other, what ever works for reducing the world population.

Just want to know where they are and stay out the cross fires.

2. Doug Cutler profile image68

If police had their way they could remove those masks on the ones that got caught in the act.
          I don't think it right that one A hole has the right to let rioters harm others and property. Would think police would have enough individual power of their own to protect us.

These organized events happen in gun free zones in counties that vote Democrat, and the police stand down and let stuff happen.  I don't care what kind of excuses they use for not protecting innocent citizens and property...they aren't peace officers upholding the law and people's rights.   

Taxpayers should demand to have truly great law enforcement officers in their communities.  From what I have read there are a lot of northern Californians who's voices are ignored and they are not being represented by their elected officials.  Makes me wonder about voter fraud.

In my area there were more  Dem. votes in Detroit than registered voters.

I read about that in Detroit.  There was a lot of voter fraud happening, but Trump still won.  Now, Justice Ruth Ginsburg is saying the Electoral College needs to be changed.  That old witch needs to retire already.  She favors decriminalizing pedophilia and child sex trafficking, which is a big problem in this country and world wide. 
                https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/0 … afficking/

I don't want a bunch of city slickers and losers dictating what the rest of the 95% area should do. Do you? Maybe she runs a kiddy house herself.

No, I certainly do not want that a bunch of lunatics dictating to us what we can or can't do.  She certainly looks the part of an old witch that would want to run such a kiddy house.  Possibly the pedophiles are running scared because there have been many arrests since President Trump took office.  474 arrested in California alone, and dozens of children and adult sex slaves were rescued. That probably just scratching the surface.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)