jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Has President Obama built knew foundational steps to world peace!

1. 0
    mdawson17posted 7 years ago

Obama is he the Knew Start The United Stes Needed?

I had read an article speaking about how some people think that President Obama is the false prophet! We ll who is to say that he is or is not! He has already brought together nations that were against each other!

I have seen President Obama begin the building blocks to the end of the many wars that are building as well as are currently going on!

Why have there been so many comments like the one that I stated earlier in this article?

2. My Inner Jew profile image85
    My Inner Jewposted 7 years ago

No I completely disagree.  No president of the USA should go to a foreign land and apologize for American actions unless that is what the people wanted.  Who is he to say what we think.  He should not have gone to Europe and done that...That being said the Russians dislike him.  They have been quoted to say once he starts talking he doesn't stop. The Israeli's also don't care much for him...and I am on Israel's side 110% you can see why here:
    Just check out the videos

1. 0
      mdawson17posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good point made

3. guidebaba profile image61
    guidebabaposted 7 years ago

Yes, Mr. Obama is doing whatever he can. But a terrorist is a terrorist. Some of them are doing it for their share of bread while others are doing it to show off their supremacy. The ones trying to show off their supremacy are never going to change. All they deserve is a bullet on their forehead.

1. My Inner Jew profile image85
      My Inner Jewposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree a terrorist is a terrorist but he should not be advocating the pull of the settlements before Palestinians put a halt in their own goverment to stop terrorism.  They have not taken active measures against violence, and yet the PA president is whining about the Israeli settlement issue...that is far less than the terrorism problem

2. 0
      mdawson17posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can say it like this even terrorist took lives we cannot do the same "HONEY GETS FURTHER THAN VINEGAR"