jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Do you think President Obama should tell us what his plans are to fight ISIS.

1. Shyron E Shenko profile image81
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 2 years ago

Do you think President Obama should tell us what his plans are to fight ISIS.

Does, not telling the terrorist what your plans are make you a sympathizer  Do you think President Obama should broadcast how he plans to fight ISIS, to give them a chance to counter attack.

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image29
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

The important part is that he has a plan that will work.
    He should implement it and not give notice to the world.
    I hope that he has a great plan, as we haven't seen that this century.

Shyron E Shenkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Brad, I hope you are right.

3. tsmog profile image82
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

He gave his plan publicly during G-20 meetings in Antalya, Turkey on Mon. 16th of Nov.

4. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

Why would any world leader broadcast his plans to his country's enemies? I hope he says nothing, like they did with bin Laden, and just wipes them from the face of the earth.

Thank you Lisa, that is what I think also.

5. wrenchBiscuit profile image83
    wrenchBiscuitposted 2 years ago

I don't believe that ISIS exists. At least not in the manner it has been presented to the public. I believe it is  a staged event perpetrated by the powers that be to further the "New World Order". As such, I don't feel Obama's actions, one way or another, make much of a difference.

The fact that the so-called terrorist organization may be responsible for the murder of innocent civilians does not necessarily prove who "they" are.  It is believed by many that WWI and WWII were staged events. More recently, 9/11 and the massacre in Waco Texas are also believed to have been staged events. When we consider all of the killing that has already been done, the killings attributed to a fictional terrorist organization do not seem so remarkable.

Hans Christian Anderson was a prophet. Not only is Obama helping to perpetrate a lie, and crimes against humanity, but we can now understand that "The Emperor's New Clothes" simply do not exist, and he is standing well hung, and naked before us.

Thank you Ronnie, I hope that you are wrong. But I have heard of the New World Order. But that is another topic. 
      Thank you for your feedback my friend.

2. LoliHey profile image54
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

What??? Do you think the Holocaust was made up, too?  If you don't believe ISIS exists, please wake up.

3. Shyron E Shenko profile image81

Lolita, whoa! I did not say that I don't believe that ISIS exists •

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image83
      wrenchBiscuitposted 2 years agoin reply to this

LM, Socio-politically speaking, a staged event is a subterfuge; an event planned and executed by a ruling elite which creates a "problem"and then offers a "solution" to that problem; social engineering and world domination being the goal. ..

5. LoliHey profile image54
      LoliHeyposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Sharon:  I was talking to Ronnie
      Ronnie:  I hear what you are saying, kind of what Obama and the elite are doing to this country in terms of race-baiting and trying to ignite a racial civil war.

6. Shyron E Shenko profile image81

Thanks for clarifying who you were speaking to Loquita.

working