jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Fritz Henderson out as GM president

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image34
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

At least he was better than his predecessor Rick Wagoner

2. rsmallory profile image84
    rsmalloryposted 6 years ago

good riddance! Now maybe Obama can step in and take control or one of his multi-talented czars...hope and change and all that ya know!

3. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 6 years ago

They'll be changing CEO's every year for the next 3 years until they realize they and all other American producers cannot competete with cheap foreign labor abroad. Neocons sold the country out. I'm glad my dad retired from there when he did before things got ugly. America is doomed. Gold is above $1200 and the dollar don't buy S$%T anymore! All those who bought Foreign made cars assume American products are no good and stopped supporting other Americans so we're all jobless now but have fancy but cheap Nissans to drive. Way to go everyone who did. Next time I see made in America on something , I'll throw it down and buy the Chinese product to snob my nose in the same way , so another American loses their decent paying job  so we ALL know what its like to live in substandard Third World Conditions! There's my rant for day!

1. Paraglider profile image90
      Paragliderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fine rant wink
      Now, what nationality were the chief architects of Globalisation?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. alexandriaruthk profile image54
      alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that is the obvious consequences of globalization, it is not the fault of those countries who have cheap labors, maybe if you dotn patronize cheap and easy to destroy products, then jst maybe the ball will start to roll again, but that will not be the case because, the capacity to buy is not growing bigger....