jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

"37 killed in Baghdad as 'Chemical Ali' hanged": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100125/ap_ … ea/ml_iraq

According to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, "We unfortunately believe there will be continued efforts by the terrorists, by al-Qaida in particular, to try to upend the commitment of the Iraqi people to a democratic future".

The question us: what does the US PLAN TO DO about this? Or more accurately, CAN WE DO ANYTHING?

2. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

First and foremost we should oust the current administration through impeachment.  We also need more of us from the lower end of the pay scale to run for government positions.  That's why I am running.  I love this country but we have gone way off track.

As far as al-Qaida we must pursue and conquer.

3. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

The terrorists should be shown no level of respect and be destroyed. I believe they are sent by the advisary.

1. 0
      A Texanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Way too many hand wringers for their to be any successful results to the terrorist situation in regards to military strikes.

4. goldenpath profile image81
    goldenpathposted 6 years ago

Also, the idea of trying these individuals in our American courts is absolutely repulsive at best.  That alone is cause to rid this administration and all those on the Executive level instigating this wretched rape of the American judicial system.

1. 0
      sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago in reply to this