jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (10 posts)

Three-Quarters of Congressmen Support Auditing the Federal Reserve

1. AnnCee profile image77
    AnnCeeposted 6 years ago

So Why Isn't It Law?

By Robert Eugene Simmons Jr.

http://comments.americanthinker.com/rea … 39485.html

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No one wants to open that package. It could be ugly.

AnnCeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It would be ugly!

Do you know anything about the situation, Rochelle?  I only know what I read in the papers.   Would love some insight from someone who works or has worked for the FRB.

1. Cagsil profile image61
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey AnnCee, I admire your persistence, however, the likelihood that you would find anyone on HubPages, that has worked for the FRB, is highly doubtful.

However, I am of the understanding that the government completely deceived the public with the institution known as the Federal Reserve Bank, about the reasoning of the switch.

Many people do not know or realize that government isn't and does not, intend on preventing the slowing periods of the Economy, but to reduce the length of the period for which the slowing periods happen.

Thus, this forces government to continue borrowing money, time after time, just to adjust the slowing period. It's a primary cause for the continued debt increases over that pass century.

Interesting that the two presidents who went around the Federal Reserve, Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy, were assassinated.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
              psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's in red font, ergo it must relate to the NWO.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
          Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, not me. But there is enough corruption in things that aren't ordinarily kept under wraps. Anything that they think is secret is bound to to have some ugly spots.

2. leeberttea profile image61
      leebertteaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What's even more interesting is that under Obama's financial reform bill the Fed has added new powers! Things that make you go hmmmm.........

1. MikeNV profile image72
        MikeNVposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's another scam to pacify the public.  People who know how the Fed Operates "Get it"... sadly John Q. Public is completely ignorant of how the Money Supply is manipulated.

Well, John Q. better wakee wakee. 

http://www.auditthefed.com/

working