jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Parents Accused of Prostituting Daughters

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

Parents Accused of Prostituting Daughters
    Written by Lindsay Allen   
    Thursday, 24 March 2011 17:45
    Lindsay Allen

Police have arrested a mother and father who investigators say prostituted their teenage daughters.
    Police say Anthony and Kathy Hart offered people sexual favors from their 13 and 14 year old daughters in exchange for money, food, and clothes.
    According to the arrest report, the girls met with men at various locations in Berea, Richmond, Mount Vernon, Somerset, and Lancaster.

The girls are now wards of the state.  Even if their parents bond out of jail, they won't be able to have any contact with the girls. Meantime, Berea police say more arrests and charges could be filed in the case.
    http://www.wtvq.com/news/7612-parents-a … -daughters
    it's a very tough economy but selling your kids..?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i said it before, and i'll say it again, some people don't deserve to have kids.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Some people don't deserve to live.

2. Cheeky Girl profile image85
    Cheeky Girlposted 5 years ago

This is just sick. Why would a parent do that? Money? That is almost a joke. The parents were obviously desperate, or at least I presume they were. But that is very sad...

I would hate to be one of those kids and realise my mom and dad tried to sell me for money...sick...

Perhaps parenting skills ought to be mandatory in school for older teenagers...

3. Hugh Williamson profile image89
    Hugh Williamsonposted 5 years ago

I don't know the specifics of the case but it probably is drug use related. That's how these things usually wash out.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 5 years ago

Judge not lest ye be judged...