jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Palin Bars Print Press

1. 0
    Poppa Bluesposted 8 years ago

The time has come for Palin to step up and talk to the press. We are way too close to election day for these tactics to continue. The American people deserve to hear her views and how she interacts with the press as well as her opponents. The debates on Friday will not allow the candidates to exchange arguments with each other.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_ … fCWN2s0NUE

1. crashcromwell profile image81
      crashcromwellposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I feel like we've already learned a lot about Sarah Palin, none of which impresses me. I'd rather that we focus on the two presidential candidates because at the end of the day it's going to be Obama or McCain. John Kerry got caught up in a trap when he engaged with Cheney too long four years ago.

2. knolyourself profile image59
    knolyourselfposted 8 years ago

The reason they don't let the media within 50 miles of Palin is because she doesn't know anything. And now McCain is going duck and hide - suspending campaign and debate while he parades around DC doing photo ops and sound furies about nothing.

3. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

Wasn't it just a day or two before the meltdown that McCain said the economy is fine or something like that?  Him and Palin are quite the pair.   The news just showed Letterman offering McCain a ride to the debate.  lol

4. Make  Money profile image70
    Make Moneyposted 8 years ago

It looks like McCain was talked into attending the debate.  He has said he will be there tonight.

There is even a lot of Republican opposition to the 700 billion bail out.