jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Donald Trump For President?

1. ShawnB2011 profile image60
    ShawnB2011posted 4 years ago

What do you all think? Yes, he's a business man but I read some of his new book today while at work (shhh.. don't tell them) and he actually made some good points to my surprise. We need a tough negotiator at the helm, is he the one with the most experience who can actually make some positive changes?

1. Jed Fisher profile image89
      Jed Fisherposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I think Mr. Trump is angling to be Newt's Secretary of State. Maybe Cain as Fed Chairman. It's looking like a WWE battle royale match right now, Trump as Special Guest Referee.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

That idiot cannot even run a profitable business, much less try to run a profitable nation. lol

3. ShawnB2011 profile image60

lol he's worth 7 billion dollars, must be doing something right. lol

4. ShawnB2011 profile image60

The one thing I did agree with him on is that Obama is not pushing for Iraq to split the bill for us liberating the people there, ridding of Saddam Hussein and all the other stuff we have done there which has put us in the hole. He mentioned that he would demand repayment to help cover the costs and simply take over a few of those nice oil wells that the Iraq's have absolutely refused to share with us. No reason we should have to cover the full costs for our work over there so I gotta agree with that since Obama is to afraid to ruffle any feathers and making us all pay the bill.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

I think he is making "much ado about nothing". Prioritizing topics such as Obamas religion, birth certificate and quarreling with O Donell. He is also extravagant and his track record in business is not that good.

Even if he has lots of money, it doesn't prove anything. The Kardashians have lots of money too.

6. Paul Wingert profile image79
    Paul Wingertposted 4 years ago

Any idiot can run, getting nominated and elected is another story.

7. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 4 years ago

...is he moving to Nigeria or sumthin?