realtalk247 profile image 68

When dating, do you have a turn off that you just can't tolerate based on superficial standards?

Okay, are there certain things that just turn you off when meeting someone? While the content and character of the person is important.....Are there "superficial" things you can't accept? Mine. I can NOT stand a adult man that dresses like he's 1/2 his age in hip hop gear, hats, and hoodies. I can't take it. As Kevin Hart would say "Pineapples." I'm not saying you can't dress casually but you and your son should not share the same wardrobe. I'm not a fan of the thug life waredrobe. That presentation does not impress me at all. What are your superficial deal breakers that you can't stand?

GizSleep profile image81

David (GizSleep) says

• realtalk247 profile image

realtalk247 21 months ago

David I can understand that. That is so rude for the person not to stay in the moment connecting with you.

Besarien profile image84

Besarien says

• ChristinS profile image

Christin Sander (ChristinS) 21 months ago

me too! I never dated guys with facial hair - I can't stand it. I've always felt kind of bad about it, but I just don't like it and I can't help it. Glad to know I'm not alone :)