jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Hopeless feelings

1. 0
    Cookie Monster 2posted 4 years ago via iphone

How difficult is it to show your feelings, very difficult! Hide them you end up building them up and being hurt, show them at the wrong time and there is always someone to shoot them down, so all you can do is show the amount of emotion that you feel is right, why care what others think, why worry that if you tell someone you don't like them, who cares what they think, not you because you don't like them anyway, what what about when you do like someone, there lies the problem, tell them how you feel you might lose them, so you then need to avoid them, or don't say anything just let it stay as it is, they'll stay happy, sure you'll feel frustrated but that must be a better way, so the moral is its easy to dislike someone than it is to show someone you care, caring only leads to hurt and pain and the ever lasting feeling of being let down.

CM

1. 0
      Beth37posted 3 years ago in reply to this

Good points

1. 0
        Cookie Monster 2posted 3 years ago in reply to this

thank you really appreciated :-)

2. 60
      hubclairepageposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I think it would still be better if you tell that someone how or what you feel about him/her. Take the risk rather than live a life with "what if." They say you won't know unless you try. If you would avoid that someone just so not to know how you feel about that person because you fear that you might lose the person then why not take the risk of telling your feelings and see how it would go. Take chances then if you lose the person "at least you were able to say what you feel" than losing the person without even saying what you feel. smile

1. 0

Thank you, think it might be too late, I think I've already lost her as a friend, only actually wanted her to know hiw much I cared for her as a friend, I feel so broken and lost because of it, guess nothing I can do now, thank u for your reply x

2. LauraD093 profile image85
    LauraD093posted 3 years ago

It seems you may have been recently put through the wringer or perhaps many wringers. Unfortunately at times it is hard to be human. Feelings are natural for all of us knocking around on this planet. Without periods of disillusionment we wouldn't be able to experience hope. Regardless of how you may be feeling right this minute tomorrow a whole new batch of emotions are going to be just waiting in the wings. Our best attempts sometimes fail us and some people can be real a-holes at different junctures throughout our lives. I feel today what I can handle...give back what is given to me and try to always remember to- Thy own self be true.

1. 0

Been a tough couple of months but feel happier and brighter, glad I had support from a few friends, thank you for you kind words send u a wee hug as a thank you :-)

working