jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (16 posts)

If your man is making you feel

1. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

that was long. are you selling something? maybe you could have put all that in a hub?

1. myownworld profile image82
      myownworldposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oh, u read all that? I fell asleep mid way...!

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I read untill the middle of her? response to the letter. went and checked out the profile. I dunno. I dont want to be mean, but..it  feels like a salespitch. wich sucks, cuz being in a relationship like that is awful, and some peopel coudl use real advice...maybe I misudnerstood as I feel bored and mischevious today...trying to be good....

2. profile image0
    Justine76posted 7 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/25709

think that I just got my answer...spam and eggs anyone?

ha ha! justine...u really ARE bored! (when one starts tracking spam, u know u''ve lost it)

just wait till blood gets here....we'll see how long u can be good then! wink

1. profile image0

im not really tracking spam, I just happend to see..a lot of posts by the same person. they are all similar and LOOOOOOONG and where the hell is blood anyway?
        I suppose I should be reading and commenting and writing but I cant make my brain sit still long enough....damn insomnia!!!!

I know...I'm the same...just feel like wasting away one's day.....well..u're in the right place now! wink

1. profile image0

cool. I got like an hour till shopping time...
            Im trying to think up some new thread to start all scandoulus and make everybody mad
            but then I hate having people mad
            but then i like starting things?
            like...hahahha...im not wearing a bra...  lol

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
              prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lolol, hmmm.

the two of you are sure bored, why not take care of my little one here, am not bored anymore, just follow her around...

1. profile image0

HI!! wondered ifyoud show up. who's your little one?

2. myownworld profile image82

lol..I know..i was thinking the same after I read your post...how to make a thread out of it..hmm.. maybe, we can start one saying: is anyone here as bored as we are am...or maybe, how to kill boredom or something...what u think?

1. profile image0

well, there is alrady the steak seaoning coffe pizza thread. Brenda is bored too. we coudl drop this one and move on over there. or start up a new one..but it shoudl ahve a shocking title.  smile have you ever gone grocery shopping in short shorts and high heels jsut to see what happens?

ha ha!! ok let's all move there (pretty u coming along?)...and I know EXACTLY what u mean...these forums are the same with me....it's like I have a serious side to me..and then a wild streak too...where I just want to shock everyone because one is so sick of conforming in one's real life! ok..see u in the other thread soon!

1. profile image0
                    bloodnlatexposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Count me in!

working