jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Page 1 of the instruction manual: Know who you are

1. Qualah 927 profile image59
    Qualah 927posted 6 years ago

Hey everyone, I have a question: Are you The Want To or The Have To person in your relationship? I've experienced this myself and i wonder how many others have experienced this? I was in a long term relationship and I started off as The Want to: I got the phone calls at all times of the day, The nice dates, The leaving his friends to hang and spend time with me. It was great! but as time progressed, things started to change. Then I became The Have To: Phone calls diminished, plans were cancelled and friends were always priority. I sat and tried to figure out what happen, until one day it dawned on me. I am no longer the woman he wants I'm the woman he feels he has to be with. No one should feel obligated to be with a person. My advice: Take time, step back, anaylize your situation and know who you are.

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

the quickest way to cool a man's ardor is to start bossing him around...

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image74
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

h-e-a-r h-e-a-r

2. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 6 years ago

And sometimes leave the relationship to find one that's more fulfilling. Sometimes I wonder if people are meant to be with one person for more than about 10-12 years, from my experience anyway.

3. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

plus it makes you look like a nag. how is that sexy?

it's not.