jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

My Fiancee was let down by her rude hairdresser 49 days before our wed

1. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

She has plenty of time to get a new hairdresser and plan her wonderful married life, rather than pursuing a trivial vendetta all over the internet.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Sorry but I'm a bit confused:

-Why this is in problems & suggestions forum.
    -Why this sounds like you are having a discussion with someone - not sure who this is aimed at or what replies you are looking for?

3. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Something must have been deleted.  Spam, I guess?

4. Teresa McGurk profile image60
    Teresa McGurkposted 6 years ago

49 days before the wedding? What's the big frakkin' deal, anyway?  I can lend her a comb.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree. Though it WOULD have been rude at 46 days.

1. Teresa McGurk profile image60
        Teresa McGurkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes--I think that's the cut-off point; less than that is too close a shave.  And no one wants their wedding preparations trimmed down to less than 42 days, for sure.

5. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 6 years ago

This is what a thread looks like when someone replies to spam.  Now you know why so many Hub users urge others to just flag spam and not reply to it.

6. Aficionada profile image93

LOL - Oh, but relache, it's so much fun to talk about the spammer when they're not even here.  It's like playing the game of gossip.  Almost as much fun as some of the silly threads that have been started recently.

But seriously, someone obviously did flag it and it got deleted.  As far as I can tell only psycheskinner got to see it.

7. Aficionada profile image93

Well, of course there are some Bridezillas who need 42 weeks.

8. thisisoli profile image63
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

ergh my wifes wedding dress on the first attempt did not arrive till three days before the wedding, and turned out to have been completely f'ed up by the designer.  That was bridezilla.

9. Aficionada profile image93

Aiaiaiaiai!

But.... hhhhemmm,,,  errrrmmmm, uuuhhhh - "on the first attempt"?

1. thisisoli profile image63
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let us just say there were quite a few tears on the last two days before the wedding, I ended up just shelling out for the original dress which the designer was meant to be making a duplicate of!

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you sure that was not THE PLAN at her side? wink

Haha, I would not put it past her, she did want some slight alterations made though!

Unfortunately instead of receiving her wedding dress which she arranged over three months before the wedding, she ended up getting what appeared to be a curtain stitched in to a hollow cylinder 10 sizes too big and reminiscent in shape to the tubes I used to crawl through when I was four years old.  This was despite three fittings.

1. Misha profile image75
            Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That sucks royally! Hope she did not take it too close to heart smile

I think she might have, fortunately the wedding came off perfectly so The weeks beforehand were forgotten!

10. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 6 years ago

Someone is taking Bridzillas a just a little bit too seriously

Closed to reply

working