Being Real

1. 59
    gamefreemamaposted 5 years ago

Is there a such thing as 'being real' anymore? Why lead someone on when you know you're really not into them. After years of experience I've come to realize that if people would just be straight up and let a person know what their true intentions are, there would be less heart break and wasted time.  If you're not looking for a committed long term relationship with ONE person then don't say so just to earn points. JUST BE REAL. If two people are on the same page and establish an undertanding in the beginning it'll make the relationship/friendship a lot easier on the heart. Are my expectations too high? I'm told they are. Is it too much for me to ask for HONESTY, RESPECT, KINDNESS, LOYALTY, TIME & PRODUCTIVE CONVERSATION, and maybe some FLOWERS AND CANDY(lol) every now and then. Is that too much? Maybe so, but i refuse to settle for less because I know I can give just what I'm asking to receive. Until HE SENDS...MR 4REAL..I'M DOING ME

1. HattieMattieMae profile image70
      HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are correct, and I would encourage you to never settle for anything less that what you deserve. Although it seems along time some times never give up hope, and have faith that it will happen in the right timing!