jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Do U have a soulmate?

1. Freegoldman profile image60
    Freegoldmanposted 5 years ago

Do U have a soulmate?....what does a soulmate really mean?

1. Stacie L profile image87
      Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

apparently not...not so far anyway..

2. theherbivorehippi profile image83
      theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Myself! lol Don't believe in love or the whole happily ever after thing so I think I'm my own soulmate.

1. Richieb799 profile image65
        Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps you are looking in the wrong places. I believe there is a soul mate for me out there but I think external factors can influence whether you find them smile So until I'm done dealing with external factors I'm not looking.

1. theherbivorehippi profile image83
          theherbivorehippiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You assume that I'm looking. I'm not. I don't like to be tied down. If I have a "relationship" I see no point sticking around once it gets predictable or boring. I prefer to be single and free. I can't see myself ever being married or staying with someone for a long time. I'm just happy by myself....if someone comes along and compliments my time then fine, they can hang out when I have time but I see no reason to stay with someone because it is the "thing" to do. I like my space and I can't stand seeing someone too often.

2. kmackey32 profile image80
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Maybe.....

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

People who correspond with one another the best. I have several although we live apart.

4. galleryofgrace profile image81
    galleryofgraceposted 5 years ago

I do , but I haven't found him yet!

5. cathylynn99 profile image77
    cathylynn99posted 5 years ago

found my soulmate at age 52. have had 3 wonderful years. we enjoy the same things for the most part. he's so agreeable, he puts up with my health nut exercising and food regimens. we got a late start, so we're doing everything possible to have a long life together. he would do anything to make me happy. i cook. he does dishes. we keep each other sane. we're good for each other. we're each other's cheerleader. i'm comparatively logical. he's funny and loving. i was happy alone, but i'm even better with him. he's the big brother i never had, my best friend, my non-judgmental confidant, the love of my life.

1. cathylynn99 profile image77
      cathylynn99posted 5 years ago in reply to this

we never miss an opportunity to kiss or hold hands.

working