jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Do You Believe in a "Soulmate?" If You do, Have You Found Yours? If You Don't -

1. Shil1978 profile image92
    Shil1978posted 5 years ago

Do You Believe in a "Soulmate?" If You do, Have You Found Yours? If You Don't - Why Not?

2. profile image0
    Chasukposted 5 years ago

Intellectually, I don't believe in soulmates (at least not in any mystical sense).  Emotionally, I certainly do believe in them.

3. Agantum profile image61
    Agantumposted 5 years ago

No, I don't believe in soul mates.  However, the woman I will love till the day I die says, I am her soulmate.

4. Esenbee profile image60
    Esenbeeposted 5 years ago

I don't believe in soulmates because I'm not quite comfortable with the idea that there is a special someone that will make everything easy in your life when it comes to love.  I do believe that real unconditional love exists and that it can exist between two people who both want it. A special someone for me is somebody who loves me unconditionally and who is willing to go through and live life with me; and I will do the same for him.

5. gmaoli profile image77
    gmaoliposted 5 years ago

Honestly, no.  People's personalities are so different from each other that it's hard for me to believe that just two people are exactly alike in every aspect of their lifestyle and persona.  I do believe that a man and a woman depending on their personalities can compliment each other, so a man who might be extremely serious about a lot of things might very well compliment a woman who is very carefree for instance.  That's just an observation though.  I've had little experience with real love, so just take my words with a grain of salt.

6. Daughter Of Maat profile image96
    Daughter Of Maatposted 5 years ago

I absolutely believe in soulmates and I have found mine. I do believe you can have more than one soulmate in a lifetime and I also believe in twin souls. My husband is my soulmate and we are also twin souls.

7. Briana Faye profile image78
    Briana Fayeposted 5 years ago

I believe the idea of a soulmate is purely and emotional one. That being said, I do believe they exist.  However, I don't think there is just one soulmate for someone.  I think it has a lot to do with compatibility and openness to love.  Regardless, all relationships take some work whether you are with a soulmate or not.

8. danajconnelly profile image69
    danajconnellyposted 5 years ago

I believe in multiple soulmates, if one is so lucky. Hopefully we have allowed our lives to be enriched by all sorts for all reasons. I equate a soulmate as someone who has shaped who you are in some way. Be it a good way or bad, its in turn shaped your soul.

9. moonfairy profile image80
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

yes, I do believe and yes, I have found mine. He's on the exact same wave length as I am. We often say the exact things at the exact same time and we often go to do the same things at the exact same time...it's as if we're two people acting as one. There's a certain peace that you feel...I can't really describe it, but when you find your soulmate....you know it immediately and it's awesome smile

10. Apostle Jack profile image60
    Apostle Jackposted 5 years ago

Whatever will come to one in life will come,and it shall be late.That which one does not get is meant for someone else. It is all predestinated.

11. JsHumminBird profile image60
    JsHumminBirdposted 5 years ago

Absolutely!!! After a couple of engagments and a failed marraige I do belive I have found my soulmate. He was the best friends brother that used to spy on us that I never thought of ever geting involved with,never crossed my mind and now years later we are best ,lovers, and soon to be husband and wife, our relationship has not been a picnic for sure but every argument,fight and disagreement brings us closer in the end. We hold strong and get stronger by the day.

working