jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Love Hurts So Much I Feel Alone

1. Johnjfernando profile image60
    Johnjfernandoposted 5 years ago

How do you come back to life after your heart gets robbed by someone you loved so much that you did more than anything. in the end, it didn't even matter because you saw her with someone else and the confessions unfold in the way in which you can't even understand or accept.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

there are things, moments and circumstances that make you remember her and try to avoid it. yes, acceptance is difficult. You just accept it and time will make you forget her. I am sorry for you. I hope you find happiness soonest.

2. 0
      lostwithinmyselfposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes it is hard, You sit there blaming yourself and just make your self worse i know because i have done that, but now i have realized that we was not meant to be and that what we had was't love on their part because if it was they would't off given up so easy. They will always have a special place in our hearts, but you got to try and move on the best way you can. Some days will be harder then others but you got to keep yourself busy. I know its hurting but you got to try to accept that you had your time together. Thing are just not meant to be hun and everything happens for a reason. Life is hard but loving someone who does not love you back is even harder. I wish you the best and hope in time your pain will become less and you will find someone who deserves you smile. x

2. 0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 5 years ago

its hard, it hurts, but believe it or not, it heals. Somehow or other, life goes on and you learn to love again. Hope you feel better soon.

3. theIndecisiveGirl profile image60
    theIndecisiveGirlposted 5 years ago

Being heart broken is a terrible feeling but you have to get out and try to have a fun time. Find something to fill the void. When my ex and i broke up instead of dwelling on it and trying to figure out why/blaming myself, i went out tried to have fun, started working out and eventually i ended up being way happier than i ever was with him. It takes time and it sucks but things do happen for a reason and you wont feel this way forever

4. aefrancisco profile image60
    aefranciscoposted 5 years ago

... think happy thoughts ... its hard ... but believe that you can ... ! you can do it! . .  .

1. 61
      Tulips-smithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes love Hurt and I know exactly how you are Feeling right now but please remember this just because you have seen your ex with someone new it does not mean they never loved you and they still don't think about you. 

You also don't know what this new person means to them.  Sometimes people can end up together just for sex reason and companionship and even though I'm not saying you should be hurt by you ex being with someone else.  Just try not to dwell on it.  Keep busy for me.  Don't blame yourself for Anything and you know once you do let go of your ex sometimes crazy things happen and they try to come back into our lives but just remember that.

Good luck with everything

5. roneigh profile image60
    roneighposted 5 years ago

no your eye are perfect the way they are