jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Why don't women say it if they are not satisfied sexually

1. recommend1 profile image72
    recommend1posted 4 years ago

The basic reason is that sex is a two way business and the woman shares equal responsibility for the results.  Those women, like men, who complain of disatisfaction are only displaying their own inadequacy,  or their choice of partner big_smile

2. ashleeosborn profile image60
    ashleeosbornposted 4 years ago

I think it's more because sex is still kind of looked at as a "guy" thing. Stereotypically, men want sex and women want relationships, love and marriage. Now, I'm not saying this is true at all, but I think that its made it so that women feel awkward being open about their sexual desires because the proper lady really isn't suppose to have any, and certainly is not suppose to talk about it. I think we are slowly progressing past that, but we still have a long ways to go.

Also, men are easily insulted, ESPECIALLY when it comes to their sexual performance, so we need to be very careful in our wording when trying to "train" them in the bedroom. I suggest simply taking control, by physically putting them where you want them and making them do what you want to. If they have half a brain, they'll pick up on it.

1. baytianna profile image61
      baytiannaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Very true. For one it IS indeed a question of the easy offense taken and the fact that most men won't have a discussion about sex unrelated to having sex. Another issue is, of course, that women have been taught through media and social convention that they shouldn't really like sex anyway and to treat it almost as relationship payment. An unhealthy view, to be sure, but a common one.

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 4 years ago

they might have said it.... but I never cared enough to stick around long enough to hear it...

just left the money on the dresser, put my raincoat back on, and headed home to shower