Rina Pinto profile image 61

So who do you think is the Best teacher You or Jesus?

Please think of this question well and answer accordingly. Remember, Jesus has equipped us with the necessities. The Holy Bible is before us, Jesus was our Great Teacher here on earth and Holy Spirit is with us with a double portion of His anointing. I would say BOTH! Keep in mind Jesus is PERFECT AND IS GOD. I am sure I would be getting spirit filled ansers.

Elijah7 profile image60

Best Answer Elijah7 says

• Christinme profile image

Christinme 4 years ago

I have been blessed that i have been shown the might and majesty of our Lord Jesus Christ. No man can stand in HIS prescence. I live in AWE that CHRIST would come into me , a humble woman.

To be full of Christ we must be empty of SELF.

Amen to you

Rina Pinto profile image61

Rina Pinto says

cruelkindness profile image73

cruelkindness says

• Rina Pinto profile image

Rina Pinto 4 years ago

Im glad you did comment with reality .. That Jesus expects us to be more qualified Teachers of Jesus Himself. The Great Scarifice here on earth was to let us Understand The Kingdom of God and God's nature - Love, Mercy & Compassion for His Creati

Christinme profile image60

Christinme says

Vegas Elias profile image41

Vegas Elias says