jlpark profile image 91

Perhaps it is all a test?

Have you ever considered that the 'judgements' you are making on those whom you feel do not fit the bill for Christianity, are actually part of the test? For example, homosexuals, those who are not Christian, those who have abortions, have psychic ability, have sex outside marriage, etc etc etc Have you ever wondered if it's all just a test from God to see if you follow the example of Love that was set, or just the rules? I'm curious, as this has just occurred to me, but as an agnostic don't make much sense. I do not mean to cause offence at all with this question.

cjhunsinger profile image65

Best Answer cjhunsinger says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 2 years ago

Thanks for your answer - certainly a lot to think on. It merely occurred to me as I was answering another's question..I wondered if people had thought about it, + whether they realised that some may be failing this test, + it wasn't who they'd think

Snøwman profile image60

Snøwman says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 2 years ago

Thanks for your answer. Question - do you think that the fight for gay marriage etc may be a test from God to judge the acceptance and love he taught? Rather than a "look at these sinners" type thing, more a "lets see what they've learned" thing?

Kiss andTales profile image25

Kiss andTales says

• jlpark profile image

Jacqui (jlpark) 2 years ago

Yes, but do you think that all the 'wrongs' that people protest against using the bible to defend their position, are merely tests from God to see if they are blindly following, or actually learn from his love?