jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Why horoscopes don't always work, a simple opinion

1. Mystic Angel profile image60
    Mystic Angelposted 7 years ago

In my opinion horoscopes don't always work for a number of reasons. The first of these is of course the inpossiblity to apply regulations to an industry which is at best extreamily schetchy and at worst infultrated with fraudsters. I am myself, as a psychic extreamily reluctant to publish horoscopes as it is in my opinion impossible to product a general reading based soley on a starsign. The best courses to take when you want accurate horoscopes are of course taro readings(private sessions, not phoneline) and numerolgy.
    I could of course be wrong about general horoscopes but in my personal experiance they are often just the work of frauds.

2. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Are you suggesting that they don't work for Fraudsters or just Leos? hmm

3. 0
    sandra rinckposted 7 years ago

Let's see.  Horoscopes don't always work because the constellations move and 1 constellation was removed from the zodiac calendar... the thirteenth sign Ophiuchus better known as the Serpent... had it still been applied would over time make someone who believes they are a Taurus actually a Cancer and so on. 

1. 0
      rednckwmnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

soooo I am not a pisces anymore? damn, and I was supposed to get rich this month....

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, I am supposed to get rich every month plus some romance. smile

1. 0
          rednckwmnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

skip the romance, take the money....
          thats interesting actually. I like reading about horoscopes and all.

1. 0
            sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

4. Dgerrimea profile image78
    Dgerrimeaposted 7 years ago

I am not a believer in either horoscopes or psychics (among other things), and I would be very interested to hear from you how you think horoscopes work? What is the mechanism by which planets and constellations influence human life?

5. torimari profile image79
    torimariposted 7 years ago

I always thought most people believed horoscopes were just for fun...O.o
    I should know better. -.-

6. 0
    LEWJposted 7 years ago

Basically, horoscopes are anybody's guess.   Human behavior and psychology are far more explainable by other means; environment,  genetics, education, for example.
    To excuse or explain human actions according to the movements of galactic dust and ice is a bit less than realistic.  And that makes it a bit less than useful as well.