jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are life's small, simple pleasures in your opinion?

1. Jan Lova profile image61
    Jan Lovaposted 2 years ago

What are life's small, simple pleasures in your opinion?

2. Brinafr3sh profile image79
    Brinafr3shposted 2 years ago

My personal opinion of small simple pleasures: peace, morning fresh air, inspirational music, ice cream, barbecue, moderate spring weather, relaxing watching a good movie,doing DIY projects, comedies, Reminiscing on good times, physical exercise, Bible meditation, and rewarding myself for personal achievements.

3. liesl5858 profile image86
    liesl5858posted 2 years ago

Simple pleasures or life's small pleasures in life are the things that you do without having to fork out a lot of money to enjoy life. Things that you enjoy without stressing yourself to get it or do it. Maybe just enjoying a nice sunny day with your family on your days' off doing things together like having a picnic on the park or beach maybe. For me doing a bit of gardening when it is sunny out there gives me much pleasure. Seeing the lovely plants or flowers in my garden gives me much joy. It is the little things that we do in life that gives us pleasure and contentment that matters. This is my opinion.

4. vickiholder profile image80
    vickiholderposted 2 years ago

A lazy Sunday morning with a good cup of coffee and a cat in my lap; cooking a special meal; that first perfect spring day; a quiet night at home watching a good British drama.