Diversity With-In Religion: Is It The Knew Spiritual Debate

1. Sundaymoments profile image85
    Sundaymomentsposted 6 years ago

As most of you know I am a Christian Author. In the recent weeks I have had the experience with dealing with a so called Islamic family.

It has been my strong belief that one has the right to worship freely as they so desire. However through this family I most certainly learned that some religious doctrines worship hatred.

Most of my writings have always been of God�s love and grace for the lost world however during these last few weeks I was introduced to individuals that believed that God was not of love.

The debate if God is a loving God or God of great wrath and is to be feared has been a strong debate throughout the various religious sects causing much hostility (even war) between various religious groups.

Being out right brute and honest; if you were to sit down and think about spirituality and religion (No matter what your belief or doctrine you follow) how would you describe God?

Is he a God of Love or a God of great wrath?

1. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For the most part, all religious doctrines preach some sort of hatred. Christianity is no different and actually boasts the lions share along with Islam. That family probably thinks the same thing about your religion. smile

1. Sundaymoments profile image85
        Sundaymomentsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You know Beelzedad you have never put it a better way most wars strt by a religious belief smile