jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Man on the Cross, an the hidden message

1. reb4822 profile image60
    reb4822posted 4 years ago

When Jesus was Crusifid their was two other men that was crusifid with him.These two men are called thiefs in some versions of the bible.The message i get is that even upon death you can be saved if you except Jesus as the son of the true God.One of the men rebuke him and the other ask that he be remembered,and the Lord told him that he goes to prepare a place in paridise for him. If i'm not mistken this can be found in Luke.

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 4 years ago

And if I'm not "mistken" you need to pay a lot more attention to your grammar and spell checker.

crusifid  (crucified)
    thiefs    (thieves)
    i          (I)
    except     (accept)
    God.One     (God. One)
    rebuke     (rebuked)
    ask        (asked)
    remembered,and   (remembered, and)
    goes        (went)
    paridise    (paradise)
    i'm         (I'm)
    Luke        (Book of Luke)
    mistken     (mistaken)

Your posts will be a LOT more readable for everyone if you take just an extra few seconds to proofread it.

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I agree. If you want validity of any post you share, do as suggested above me here.  There are numerous online spell checkers and grammar checkers, free....

1. reb4822 profile image60
        reb4822posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Two both of the ripelies I say sorry. Unfortunanty you miss the missage if all you are worried about is how I spell. You will most likely miss the second coming of christ because he is not in a fling saucer.