Is Leonardo a right man to coach Inter?

1. Donnacha C profile image85
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

As a lifelong AC Milan fan, I was hugely dissapointed to see that former AC Milan player and manager Leonardo has agreed to take the coaching job at Inter...what do you think? is he the right mand for the job? Is he being disloyal to the Rossoneri?

1. rich_hayles profile image61
      rich_haylesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think loyalty in football is dead and considering he was given little time to develop the team why should he show loyalty to a team that barely showed any to him. He played for them for many years, the least they could have done was offer him a coaching role. I think the original appointment at AC was a bit strange considering he had no other managerial experience, but for Inter to appoint him now as even stranger for me.
      Who knows, he might be a huge success. I pity anyone attempting to follow on from the success of Mourinho.

2. Donnacha C profile image85
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

I see your point, however it was still very hard to see Leonardo holding an Inter jersey in his hands for his first interview....just doesn`t add up....

after he finished his playing career with Milan he was already working for AC long before he become a manager....