jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Roy Hodgson left Liverpool. Kenny Dalglish takes over.......

1. Donnacha C profile image84
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

Will Kenny Dalglish be able to make a difference by the end of the season? what is exactly expected from him?

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image61
      ASHWINSPGAposted 5 years ago in reply to this

huh? really? when?

2. republik profile image60
      republikposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wonder who their fans will blame when they have new owners and the new manager they wanted and yet they will still be mid table dross.

3. Shinkicker profile image90
      Shinkickerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think Dalglish is really interested in football anymore. His heart wasn't in it at Celtic when he took over for a few months after Barnes got sacked

2. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I saw that Kenny Dalglish was trending on Twitter - pity they can't spell his name right!

3. michael ely profile image71
    michael elyposted 5 years ago

I can see Liverpool improving a bit under Dalglish because he will be held in a lot more regard by the players and fans than Roy Hodgson was.  But with Liverpool having a lot of mediocre players i can't see them improving too much.

4. 0
    Martyv25posted 5 years ago

I can not see Kenny Dalglish making any difference at all, like Hodgson, Dalglish has inherited a poor squad with the exception of Gerrard and Torres. Liverpool are are not a good side these days and look no where near any sort of European qualification.

5. kinnsyg profile image61
    kinnsygposted 5 years ago

Despite my hub on the matter, I have to say the performance against wolves was so much more impressive than those under Hodgson