jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Jets vs. Broncos

1. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 4 years ago

After a painful defeat to the Pats on Sunday night, the Jets travel to Denver to play the Broncos tonight. The Broncos won on Sunday despite only 2 completions on 8 pass attempts from Tim Tebow. The Jets are 6.5 point favorites, but this is an odd match-up for them. Their defense shuts down passing, but the Broncos have all but given up on the passing game and are essentially running a college-style option offense.

On paper the Jets are a far more talented team, but this game won't be played on paper. What are your predictions for this one?

1. chrebet21 profile image61
      chrebet21posted 4 years ago in reply to this

The Broncos won't be able to match the Jets point production.

2. Manny2437 profile image62
    Manny2437posted 4 years ago

http://manny2437.hubpages.com/hub/NFL-P … -Mile-High

Jets should win this game but don't count out Tebow and the Broncos

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 4 years ago

I think calling this a college offense is underestimating what the Broncos can do.  They beat the Raiders in Oakland and the Chiefs in KC.  They will be run heavy, that's a given, but I suspect Tebow will throw more than eight times.  I expect closer to twenty pass attempts.  I'll take Denver to cover if late money moves to the jets (in theory, no betting here).

4. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 4 years ago

when you dont have a scheme in the nfl and I day you do it takes defences awhile to react to it. Kind of like starting a new job! Also it just shows how the media can make a team seem better then they really are!