How to add Wordpress Feeds to Google Buzz
Wordpress Feeds To Google Buzz
Google Buzz, is one of the top social network and adding your Wordpress Blog feeds in Google Buzz, not only opens the door for more traffic. But make your hard earned blog more accessible to your Google Buzz Followers. Check how to add wordpress blog feeds in your Google buzz
2. Internet Connection
3. Wordpress Blog
4. Google Account
1. Sign into your Google Accounts.
2. Go to your Google Profile Manager or Check at google.com/profiles/me
3. Hit the button About Me
5. Scroll Down to Links and add your blog url.
6. Leave the rest to Google Buzz.
7. Now enjoy the power of Google Buzz.
Now enjoy more traffic and cash the oppurtunity.
Other Useful Hubs by Hemu
More by this Author
101 Things To When No Electricity I really amused, when people say oh no i was having so much fun and what power off! But if you look back in your childhood, you might be more happier person than now. You wait for...
1. Shut Up 2. Shush 3. I will give ten dollars keep quiet 4. Is there any point for this? 5. Is there any mental asylum 6. I am sorry I asked you 7. Okay I get it 8. OMG! Stop Taking! 9. I hope you get...
No comments yet.