Officially Announced: Use Google Analytics web property id in blogger
Yes, You can now (From: 14th October 2011) integrate your Google analytics account directly from blogger control panel. You just need to follow steps shown below. This newly added feature will work only on latest Layouts and "Dynamic Views" templates and is not supported on classic and custom templates that were designed by Non-Official web designers. But, you need not to worry about it because Google has taken care of them by providing a code snippet that can be added in those templates (Right before ending "</body>" tag) to enable this feature, which is shown below.
Custum Code that need to be added in Custum and Classic Templates
Procedure to follow
If you're using latest layout and "Dynamic Views" templates than you'd doesn't have to mess up with HTML and add above XML code snippet in it. You just only have to procedure shown below but you need to switch on latest blogger "Control Panel" interface.
- Go to http://www.blogger.com/home,
- Then, go to settings tab of one of your blog (In Case, If you own multiple blogs) as shown below in image.
Step 1 & 2 : Blogger Homepage and Dropdown Menu
- Then, go to Settings > Other,
- Then, Scroll down to bottom of page.
Step 3 : Control Panel of Selected Blog
Step 4 : Editing "Settings > Other" of selected blog
Procedure to Get Analytics ID (Web Property Id)
- First, Go to Google Analytics Homepage http://www.google.com/analytics/,
- Then Click on Access Analytics,
- If you're not logged in, then, you'll be redirected to login page, otherwise, directly inside it.
- You'll see the screen as show below.
- Now, This form will appear on screen,
- Fill out the details and then, click on "create account" button at the bottom of form.
- After clicking on "create account" button, you'll land on final page, where you can get your analytics ID (known as web property ID). See the screenshot below.
- Now, You just only need to paste this "web property id" in the field referenced above in blogger dashboard.
Hope, You did not found any difficulties in navigating through this web article.
Thanks for reading, Johnny D Bravo (My Another Nickname).
More by this Author
This php Tutorial + HTML tutorial will help you in inserting comment section using php on any webpage or website using mysql database using html form.
How to Develop c++ programm that will try connecting to internet and will fetch data from it using Wininet Library (Devc++ IDE).
Basic Knowledge and things that one should have before purchasing any laptop computer. Screen, Memory, Storage, Processor, Interface, Display, Graphics and Much More...