Singaporean profile image 61

Would you ditch the iPhone and switch to Samsung S3?

Hi, I'm sure some of you are "not-so-young" (like myself, 40 going 41), and find that the iPhone screen is too small. I've set the fonts on my iPhone 4 to something larger, but I would really like to get opinions from those who have ditched their iPhones and went with a Samsung S3 or Note. My main concern is iMessage, which I've used quite often, ever since I upgraded my Mac's OS to Mountain Lion. Second concern is speed and ease of use. I've tested a Samsung Galaxy Note, and find the interface slightly less responsive than the iPhone.. For those who made the switch, any regrets so far?

techniche profile image60

techniche says

Anonymous00 profile image79

Anonymous00 says

nicregi profile image63

Reginald Chan (nicregi) says

• alec50 profile image

alec50 4 years ago

To be honest! Blackberry is the worst phone I've ever had! Crashes more often than not, besides that bb messenger is their best ever service. Can't knock that if I say so. Samsung is knocking at apples door! Without Steve's jobs what r they?

alec50 profile image60

alec50 says