jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (13 posts)

Looking for the Best Twitter Tools...

1. Spacefruit profile image60
    Spacefruitposted 7 years ago

Are you a Twitter addict?  I am currently looking for all the best Twitter tools to try and then update my hubpage with.  Let me know if you know any.

<snipped link - do not promote hubs in the forums>

2. Junkster profile image61
    Junksterposted 7 years ago

I use tweetdeck, includes almost everything: twitpic, 12 seconds, URL shorteners and three main columns shoiwn gtweets, replies and Direct Messages.

3. WeddingConsultant profile image83
    WeddingConsultantposted 7 years ago

Tweetdeck is by far my favorite, but I'm pretty biased.

4. Junkster profile image61

I heard the big rivals were Tweetdeck and Seeismic Desktop.  Although the majority of people use tweetdeck.

Plus Seeismic is still in closed Beta stages lol

5. Ryan Hupfer profile image78
    Ryan Hupferposted 7 years ago

Tweetdeck is definitely where it's at. smile

6. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

My inbox is swamped from requests since joining tweepme

if your into untargetted followers its a great program

7. 61
    samuel29posted 7 years ago

Here are top five twitter tool which you should know.

http://www.toprankblog.com/2008/05/five … ould-know/

8. Junkster profile image61

I've been sent a link to test Seesmic Desktop, which now seems like it does more than twitter alone, I still prefer Tweetdeck although the whole "dedicating the twitter API" to stuff confuses me.

It has been pretty slow to get all the information in the past few days, still it is in beta after all

9. Research Analyst profile image79
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Tweetdeck seems to be the best twitter tool so far, let me know if there is any other than Seesmic Desktop.

10. Junkster profile image61

There's tonnes of AIR applications for twitter, I've used Twirl, Tweetr and Twibble which are ok little desktop notifiers ofr new tweets etc.

I've uninstalled Seesmic, it just looked like cack to me, I ended up trying to get it to look like Tweetdeck but it's still rubbish.

Tweetdeck just has everything in one place, there's no messing round and I can just leav eit running on my netbook whilst I'm doing something else like playing games on my desktop machine.

11. nobama is better profile image60
    nobama is betterposted 7 years ago

blog > twitter

1. 0
      Leta Sposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey!  Your moniker is really....um, ridiculous.  Now that's taking identity politics pretty far, wink.

12. PayPerResults SEO profile image60
    PayPerResults SEOposted 7 years ago

Hi all
    I would also recommend Tweetdeck. You can now run multiple accounts on it which can be handy if you manage more than one twitter account. You can also update your facebook page at the same time smile