jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Is social networking good or bad for us?

1. ViralWhisper profile image59
    ViralWhisperposted 5 years ago

The concept of social networking was supposedly created to be fun and enjoyable for the people using social sites. It's meant to be socially friendly and safe for all of us. How would you know if the person trying to be friends with you on a site that you signed up with is really a good or a bad person? Are you aware of the signs that you may already be dealing with some entities trying to get all your personal informations and using those same informations to lure you or bait you into sharing something you might soon regret in your life? Be careful on what you share online because there are people using great advanced technologies in a dark side or for some other reasons and you may never know you're already a target until it's too late.

1. 59
      nbbatt.composted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I see that. Don't give any personal information to anyone, protect your personal information securely.
      We know everything has positive and negative side, Follow the guideline well. You will be ok.

2. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

oh yes, and they've already gotten to Santa's elves, all of whom are in dire debt and doubt if they'll ever climb out of their attempt to save Santa's butt.  Poor elves, while Santa goes blissfully on and on and on giving more and more and more toys to all the good little children who never even asked for more and more and more toys in the first place.  These forces of darkness, in fact, may now, at this very moment be climbing under the covers of your own bed to warm it up for you and will, no doubt, before morning, have taken over your mind!  eeeeee! and in the morning you will no longer believe in Santa or elves or presents or personal information.  These zombie forces have already taken over my brain!  As you can see.  Now, for some gumdrop cookies and 3 bottles of wine and I'll be good to go. 

Nothing helps better than the dark elves.  oooweeee, man, they are just so cute!

2. Milla Mahno profile image56
    Milla Mahnoposted 5 years ago

Any tool can be dangerous. Learn how to use it, and you should be fine.