jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

windows phone...next big thing?

1. mhd051 profile image60
    mhd051posted 5 years ago

These days i am seeing lots of advertisement about windows phone, launched by different companies like HTC , SAMSUNG and LG.......
    i heard these cell phones are better than iphone and sooner will take lead over iphone.
    As i am that much into technology, what do u guys think, which cell phone is better windows phone or iphone ???
    I mostly use cell phone for RSS feeds, blogging , browsing , email , fb ,twitter ,ebay and other business related task.

1. questionpaper profile image60
      questionpaperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I recommend Android Phones for all your tasks because of security levels!!

I hope I answered your question!

2. ashlee.adward profile image61
      ashlee.adwardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Without any doubt .. Windows Phone !!!

2. dexixy profile image21
    dexixyposted 5 years ago

I recommend a windows phone, security wise its cool too. Androids(droids) are also great. Check out comparisons on youtube Iphone vs windows phone 7 and android vs windows phone 7 and see what will work for you

3. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 5 years ago

iPhone 4 is pretty damn good. What i don't like android phones is that the manufacturers of these phones are mucking around with the code and putting in junkware with the phones and sometimes even disabling rooting abilities. Oh and the biggest nuisance with these carriers when it comes to Over The Air updates is that some phones get the update, meanwhile some dont and if you are on the AT&T network I doubt you will ever get an OTA update for your android phone.