jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Foreign websites copying parts of my hubs

1. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

I was afraid of this when I absentmindedly ok-ed translate on Google adsense as one of the authorized websites.
    I am finding parts of my hubs on Chinese websites all in Chinese.
    can any techies give me some advice?
    i am not happy with hubpages letting anyone come along and right click anything they want!
    other sites don't allow it..
    i worked too hard and now I'm getting ripped off left and right...

1. Sarah Connor profile image59
      Sarah Connorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

China is a big market but you can probably earn enough from the rest of the world to leave you quite comfortable :-)  Have you tried contacting the Chinese Internet companies where the sites are hosted to complain?

2. recommend1 profile image71
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Which hub material have they copied and which Chinese website is it on ?

The last case that was aired here was a hub copied by a company in Shanghai, I was going to look into that from here but it got taken down anyway.

China has an ongoing campaign against plagiarism, heavily supported by [of all people] the boss of Baidu - which has taken down over half the total content!

So - give me the link to your hub that has been copied and the Chinese website that has it and I will see if there is anything I can do from here.  Also - how did you find out that it is copied out of interest ?

1. recommend1 profile image71
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Stacie L   where is your info ?  what hub and what Chinese site has copied them ?

2. matherese profile image59
    mathereseposted 5 years ago

Oh dear! sorry to hear that.  How can hubpage allow access to anyone?

3. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 5 years ago

You ight be interested in letting people know here too

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/72673?p … ost1580622

4. usenetreviewz profile image60
    usenetreviewzposted 5 years ago

Stacie .. in some instances this is not something to worry about. I have noticed that some automated programs in china have copied parts of my websites also.