jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

My inbox is flooded with junk! Heeeelllp! I'm drowning...

1. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me what to do other than track all my senders and put them on my blocked senders list?  That's all I can think of...
    Is there any other way?

1. 60
      petercusackposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Solve given problem with dbx viewer from DBX Viewer Tool company

See more on http://www.dbx.viewertool.com/

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey Lorlie, I have been all over the web recently. And I have been getting so much junk mail too. I block each on individually as they come in. It's the only thing I can think of doing too. It seems as though my junk mail has increase drastically lately and I don't know why. Almost everything I sign up for is using my alternate email. Yet, my primary email account get more junk everyday.

I use Outlook Express for viewing my emails on my primary account from Charter Communications my cable/internet provider and my Yahoo alternate account gets more use.

lorlie6posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay, so you and I are on the same track, eh, Cags?  I guess my day is pretty much shot! sad

3. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

God only knows how many sites out there use auto-trigger mail-send on their visitors, thus obtaining the visitors' email address. The only, admittedly inconvenient, solution is to always be signed out of your email except when actually using it.

lorlie6posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Jeeze, okay ps, does anyone else here use hotmail?

4. lorlie6 profile image85
    lorlie6posted 4 years ago

auto trigger email?  Yikes!!

5. SpaceShanty profile image93
    SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago

You could set up your email so the stuff you want is auto sorted into another folder you create, call it inbox 2.  Then only the junk will be left in the main inbox which you can just tick 'select all' and then delete!

6. KDeus profile image96
    KDeusposted 2 years ago

I don't have any first hand knowledge about this, but a friend just started using this service called Unroll.Me. Their website has a video that explains more about it. Basically, it takes all subscription-based emails and combines them into one daily email, I think, thus eliminating the hundreds that could come in. She only has started using it a few days ago and I haven't chatted with her about whether it is working for her or not.