jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

A fun way to advertise your hubs on your blog

1. Julie DeNeen profile image95
    Julie DeNeenposted 4 years ago

I know the widget is available for sidebars on personal blogs, but I thought I'd write a funny "mad lib" using words referencing my hubpages. This is what I wrote... (I took the links out)

"Check out my random common sense...

Are you completely retarded when it comes to doing Laundry? Perhaps you want to beat someone at a Words game? Recently arrested for murdering a DMV worker? I think you need a Mojito. Actually, what you need is a vacation at Woodloch. Come to think of it, you've needed one since the day you became a Mom. Parenting Kids isnt easy. Especially when you give them away and find them later in life. Imagine walking in that kids Shoes.

Anyway, that good deal you got on a used Car should get you to Walmart to buy that Board game for the baby Shower this weekend. If its a flop, maybe the game will spice up your Marriage. Speaking of spicy, you were gonna make Mexican peppers tonight. Well that or Pot Pie, youre not sure. Then you have to race to Johnnys Piano lesson and console your worrywart kid that not practicing wont kill him. Make sure you read to your Kids tonight too. Cant take those little boogers for granted, especially when one nearly died on you. Hmm whats that spot on your hand? Better get it checked out."

Twenty of my hubs are linked up on my blog in a funny random writing. I thought it was clever! If you are a writer, it's just fun to have an excuse to write something silly. smile

1. collegedad profile image85
      collegedadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I need to learn to be creative like you! I think that my mind may be a little to analytical and that comes through my writing. Good job. Interesting as always!

1. Julie DeNeen profile image95
        Julie DeNeenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The guy who has a twinkie for his profile pic isn't creative? Come on now smile lol

1. collegedad profile image85
          collegedadposted 4 years ago in reply to this

smile

2. randomcreative profile image91
      randomcreativeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's awesome Julie!  Nicely done.

working